Services provided include:
- Adult Hearing tests
- Children 5 years and over hearing tests
- Pre-employment testing
- Work Health and Safety hearing testing requirements
- Police assessments
- Commercial Driver hearing assessments
- ADF Assessments
- Department of Veterans Affairs, Pensioners FREE hearing testing through the ‘Office of Hearing Services’
- Complementary hearing test for Superannuates
- Hearing Aid prescription, Hearing Aid maintenance
- Hearing Aid batteries and Repairs
- Worker Compensation Hearing Aids (Replacement form)
At Advanced Hearing Solutions we take the time to discuss your needs and expectations before conducting a comprehensive hearing assessment. The assessment gives you a starting point, we will discuss the results with you and explain options available to you, so you are in a position to make an informed decision on the hearing health care which will work best for you.
We provide extensive information on hearing device technology, style, quality, cosmetic solutions and colours. Our clients receive thorough instructions on use, handling and care of their hearing devices.